Prayer~


Father God as the book of Revelation is coming to past each day I ask in Jesus name to cover our families, our children, our grandchildren. Lord we anticipate the 2nd coming of our Lord and Saviour. We thank you God for never giving up on us, for keeping your hand upon us. Thank you Lord for sending your only begotten Son to pay a price we can not pay. Father God I plead the blood of Christ over each and every eye that cross this prayer. I touch in agreement with their prayers in Jesus name. I ask you Lord in Jesus name to have mercy upon those that do not know Christ, to have mercy upon those that have turn their backs against you. Your mercy Father which endureth forever I pray that you will be merciful unto them. I pray Father God for ever backslider that they will come back into your will in Jesus name. I pray for the fence straddler that they will chose this day to serve the Lord in Jesus name. I thank you Father that you do not with hold any good thing from those that walk upright before you. I thank you Father that you give the desires of our heart to those that delight themselves you. You are a mighty God, awesome God, loving God, forgiving God and a gracious God. I speak wholeness over the broken, life into dry bones, joy into the mourner, peace upon the tormented in Jesus name. I come against all plans, schemes, tricks and ploys the enemy has sent out to kill steal and destroy your children and I bind them all in the powerful name of Jesus. Now Lord I pray your comfort, your provision, your grace over all your children in Jesus name. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of Encouragement~

Truly Leaning On Him~

Weapons~