Completely Release!


My beloved nothing can be done by might nor by power but by my Spirit says the Lord!!

You've been wrestling, changed it from a different direction, shifted it into another gear, asked someone else about it and yet nothing has been done. You MUST RELEASE THIS MATTER completely over to me.

My Spirit will show and personally teach you how to leave it at the altar, at the foot of the cross and into my hands alone.

You tried your wisdom NOW TRY MINE. You brushed up against your understadning NOW LEAN ON MINE.

Only I can say Yes in a No situation. Everything else shall pass away but my word shall remain forever.

Once you have confidently turned all matters over to Me watch Me work in the Supernatural for this is the only way it can be done!

All through my word I advised you to Trust Me. David, a man after my own heart, Trust Me. Trust Me my beloved, leave it alone and let it go so I can do what I do best and thats being GOD ALMIGHTY.

Flesh Fails my Spirit Will Not !!!



Kingdom Living~
Min Tracie~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of Encouragement~

Truly Leaning On Him~

Weapons~