~Heart Murmurs~


Blessings in the name of Jesus Saints. To God be all the Glory. For the Lord is my Joy Peace and Happiness and He shall forever be King of my life.

Father God in the name of Jesus I ask that Your Spirit will rise up and lead me through all things on this day. That the flesh will be pushed completely to the side. Father God may Your word and love penatrate in our hearts to be obedient unto You to forever abide in You and on the Vine. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen

Praise God Saints. I know I must be the first to say, Yes I do complain and yes I do throw up my shoulders from time to time when I shouldnt. Bless God for showing me just how this looks and makes Him feel as my loving Daddy that He is.

"And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the LORD." Exodus 16:8

I was in the store one day and I was looking for a certain item and I could not find. My mother always told us to look for it first (anything) and if we can not find it to ask, but try and look for it first to show that you did attempt to find it. Well some of you know me, I"m very upfront and blunt. I will get on the store loud speaker in that dept requesting help in the area, yes I will. Well someone came to help that works in the dept and when I asked if they could help me find a certain item this was the response I received "If its not on the floor we do not have it" in a very nasty tone like why are you bothering me. Now I know for a fact that they store all remainders in the back in the warehouse. So I stood there I didnt get upset I just thought to myself, thank you Jesus, this is this person job and they refuse to help me would not even go to the back to look for something. That made me think about what God has called us to do and thats to be a Servant unto others.

With no murmuring or complaining. See we must do things in love, not because we have to but because we want to, there is a HUGE difference. If I'm doing something for someone out of guilt or responsibility my heart is not in it, my heart is not giving it with love, this folks is a Spiritual Heart Murmur. We are showing God (which examines our heart and minds) that we really dont want to but we have to because we are His children. PLEASE...remember the Lord gave us free will to come unto Him when the Holy Spirit nudged us. So when someone shrugs you off how do that make you feel especially when you are being humble with the request? So imagine how would that make our daddy feel when we do the same to family members, co-workers, siblings in Christ, so forth? The above scripture said that the children of Israel murmur against Moses but in all reality they were murmuring against God and not Moses. If we have to hook ourselves up to the EKG (bible) to check for Heart Murmurs, do so, because when we do not serve in love to others we are not serving the Lord in love.



"But if any man love God, the same is known of him"
Min Tracie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of Encouragement~

Truly Leaning On Him~

Weapons~