Prayer of Declaration ~

 



Lord Your word clearly tells us "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" Galatians 2:20 Father we know and understand that the life of Holiness comes with a price and that's DEATH unto the flesh daily. Sanctification is a daily process so DEATH daily to this flesh is a requirement to GROW more in You! Going forward Lord, I will, as You breath into me shall abide and walk out John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease". Lord, my Spiritual Example that gave His life for me has finished His assignment, I too will give myself willingly to receive all Your Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding and Revelation from Your word. Lord this is my Declaration unto You. Be it unto me according to Your word and will for my life in Jesus name!! Lord I thank You in advance and Bless Your Holy name for the increase, greater measure of Faith, higher obedience level and overwhelming desire to Represent/Reflect You in all that I do and say! #MakingOnlySpiritualMoves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truly Leaning On Him~

Weapons~

Liar and Always Be One~