Liar and Always Be One~





Blessings Children of the Most High God!


To Him and only Him be all the GLORY HONOR and PRAISE!!


It's been in my spirit for some time now how the enemy is tricking the masses of who he is and what he is capable of doing. What I mean by tricking (turning tricks is included) it has folks believing OSAS! Let me explain a little bit more with scriptures, God's own words. ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED is a trick of the enemy to make you think you can ask CHRIST to be your Lord and Saviour to RULE and REIGN OVER YOUR LIFE but that you can still go out into the world and continue that pig wallow lifestyle you were supposed to be delivered from! Yes, I type it and said it!  


James 4:17 

"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin"


Romans 1:28

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"


(Reprobate: to disapprove, condemn, or censure. (of God) to reject (a person), as for sin; exclude from the number of the elect or from salvation) DOUBLE MINDNESS


Now let's look at the infamous scripture satan uses to trick, game, confuse, twist, false truth the masses with.


John 10:28 KJV


25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.  


26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 


27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

 

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 


29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 


30 I and my Father are one. 


31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.


Please read that a few times if need be to receive the CORRECT revelation and understanding by the way of the Holy Spirit from God! 


Christ said "MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME", how do we follow Him? Obedience, being led by the Spirit, striving daily to live Holy for He is Holy. When we are lined up with the WORD and obeying the unction/conviction of the Holy Spirit there is no way Christ will allow anything to PLUCK US from His hand. Now the enemy use this very same scripture to trick people into thinking OSAS, that once you receive Christ your salvation is garunteed so go ahead and party, fornicate, commit adultery, murder, steal, please your flesh in any possible way you like 'YOU'RE STILL SAVED"    NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!


A Good Shephard (physical preacher) will advise you, no instruct you to read the word of God for yourself. Study to show thyself approved unto the Lord. Bath in his the word from time to time so you'll be not only covered by the Blood but well informed when it comes to the word and the enemy of your soul cannot trip you up.


God bless you, praying all eyes reading this will do a spiritual inventory of their walk with the Lord!


#GodIsStrongerThanAnythingYouEncounter


Prophetess Tracie~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truly Leaning On Him~

Weapons~