Doing what is RIGHT at all times is a responsibility--not a choice!! James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
Refuse to be a accomplice to the enemy plans!!!
~Heart Murmurs~
Blessings in the name of Jesus Saints. To God be all the Glory. For the Lord is my Joy Peace and Happiness and He shall forever be King of my life. Father God in the name of Jesus I ask that Your Spirit will rise up and lead me through all things on this day. That the flesh will be pushed completely to the side. Father God may Your word and love penatrate in our hearts to be obedient unto You to forever abide in You and on the Vine. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen Praise God Saints. I know I must be the first to say, Yes I do complain and yes I do throw up my shoulders from time to time when I shouldnt. Bless God for showing me just how this looks and makes Him feel as my loving Daddy that He is. "And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the LORD." Exodu...

Comments