Blessings Household of Faith! I would like to share with those that do have ears to hear. In a dream I had on last night, the Lord asked me "faith without what is what"? I responded very loudly being very stern about my answer "works is dead". So He asked me again "faith without what is what"? I responded again "works is dead". Being very confident in knowing the answer I asked other than what was said what do it mean? We try to , as teachable children of the Most High, to re-evaluate our walk, living , giving, worship to make sure they are pleasing unto the Lord. We check ourselves to make sure all motives are pure and always for the building of His Kingdom. Never do we have hidden agendas (maybe we do and dont realize it). But what was told to me is that all our WORKS will be tried in the fire, which we know, and what comes out will be the only part that would be pure. Ok, lets stop here for a brief moment. When was the last time you a...
Comments