My beloved nothing can be done by might nor by power but by my Spirit says the Lord!! You've been wrestling, changed it from a different direction, shifted it into another gear, asked someone else about it and yet nothing has been done. You MUST RELEASE THIS MATTER completely over to me. My Spirit will show and personally teach you how to leave it at the altar, at the foot of the cross and into my hands alone. You tried your wisdom NOW TRY MINE. You brushed up against your understadning NOW LEAN ON MINE. Only I can say Yes in a No situation. Everything else shall pass away but my word shall remain forever. Once you have confidently turned all matters over to Me watch Me work in the Supernatural for this is the only way it can be done! All through my word I advised you to Trust Me. David, a man after my own heart, Trust Me. Trust Me my beloved, leave it alone and let it go so I can do what I do best and thats being GOD ALMIGHTY. Flesh Fails my Spirit Will Not !!! Kingdom Living~ Min...
Under the shadow of My wing is where I have you hid my beloved. No danger nor evil can or will touch you. You are the apple of my eye and your heart I will guard. My love covers all and My word will bring you much comfort. Know that the enemy is out trying it sift what it can but you My beloved are very well protected. Child as you lay and wait in Me know that your concerns are mine to deal with. No harm shall come nigh thy door. I'm covering all portals that had been left open by past sins, generational curses, and no more shall they be. For under the shadow of My wing is healing, deliverance, restoration and complete wholeness in Me. My child I love keeping you in my view at all times, I love watching you seek Me in all that you do. My child I AM faithful, I will stablish you and keep you from evil. I AM merciful unto thee, for your soul TRUSTETH only in ME, in the shadow of My wings will you make refuge, until all calamities has overpast. Calling Heaven Down to Earth~ Min Tracie...
Blessings in the name of Jesus Saints. To God be all the Glory. For the Lord is my Joy Peace and Happiness and He shall forever be King of my life. Father God in the name of Jesus I ask that Your Spirit will rise up and lead me through all things on this day. That the flesh will be pushed completely to the side. Father God may Your word and love penatrate in our hearts to be obedient unto You to forever abide in You and on the Vine. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen Praise God Saints. I know I must be the first to say, Yes I do complain and yes I do throw up my shoulders from time to time when I shouldnt. Bless God for showing me just how this looks and makes Him feel as my loving Daddy that He is. "And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the LORD." Exodu...
Comments